• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking For Vendor For Printed Paper Labels

OhioSigns

A customer is looking for paper labels to put on their packaging. They are 4.625"H x 5"W and prefers them to be roll labels, rectangular shape with rounded corners. Is there any vendors you guys have used for wholesale custom paper labels. They are wanting QTY 500 to start with but more than likely would be about 1000 per month.

Paper labels are tricky as you need a custom die to cut them to shape, I'm sure nobody would bother with it for 500-1000 pieces/ month

jwlllpl

Vistaprint.com did some for me a few years ago. Call them first - not thru website - for special size. They did a great job but may not be the cheapest. I went with them for speedy service.

gnemmas

depend on quantity. there are blank label available at 4 to a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11" for printing with office inject or laser printer.

Office depot or Staple.