Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for vendor that sells round aluminum sign blanks or printed round aluminum signs

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by Evaporated, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Evaporated

Evaporated New Member

Feb 3, 2014
    Georgia
    Having trouble finding a vendor for round aluminum sign blanks.

Tags:
  2. Sign consultant

Sign consultant Member

Oct 18, 2017
    Florida
    Any pic?

3. Kottwitz-Graphics

Kottwitz-Graphics Very Active Member

Sep 25, 2006
    Ridgely, MD
    Size, thickness, quantity?

You can always have a distributor with a cnc do them...

4. Evaporated

Evaporated New Member

Feb 3, 2014
    Georgia
  5. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    any local sign shop can do that with waterjet or cnc router some may have issues reproducing that logo but you would have to ask

6. Cross Signs

Cross Signs Active Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Clearwater FL
    I did a bunch of these a few years ago. Client wanted 24'' x 24'' round real estate signs. I made a circle cutting jig for the band saw, Cut 3mm BeBond and installed a print to each side. I also created the rider signs on the bottom that had a curve in the top. Installed grommets for hanging.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Evaporated

Evaporated New Member

Feb 3, 2014
    Georgia
    Looks great! Thanks for the reply. I don't have access to a band saw unfortunately. Though I did learn today that a friend of a friend works at a metal fabricating shop. So I'm in talks with them.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Evaporated

Evaporated New Member

Feb 3, 2014
    Georgia
    I just need a blank, the graphics will be vinyl. The pic was just and example of what I'm looking for. I learned today that a friend of a friend works at a local metal fabrictor shop. So I'm talking with him to see they can do. Thanks for the reply!

9. jwilde

jwilde Member

Sep 12, 2016
    Muskegon, MI
    We CNC items like this very frequently with our Gerber Sabre. If you're using this indoors as depicted, you could cut the hanger out of the same stock and put a 90 degree bend on the end of it for attaching to the wall. Probably want to go with at least .100 for the hanger, but again that probably wouldn't be good for an outdoor application.

These signs were probably originally made out of steel with porcelain work for graphics.