• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for vendor that sells round aluminum sign blanks or printed round aluminum signs

visual800

any local sign shop can do that with waterjet or cnc router some may have issues reproducing that logo but you would have to ask

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
I did a bunch of these a few years ago. Client wanted 24'' x 24'' round real estate signs. I made a circle cutting jig for the band saw, Cut 3mm BeBond and installed a print to each side. I also created the rider signs on the bottom that had a curve in the top. Installed grommets for hanging.

Attachments

• Erickson.JPG
    Erickson.JPG
    522.1 KB · Views: 379

Evaporated

I did a bunch of these a few years ago. Client wanted 24'' x 24'' round real estate signs. I made a circle cutting jig for the band saw, Cut 3mm BeBond and installed a print to each side. I also created the rider signs on the bottom that had a curve in the top. Installed grommets for hanging.

Looks great! Thanks for the reply. I don't have access to a band saw unfortunately. Though I did learn today that a friend of a friend works at a metal fabricating shop. So I'm in talks with them.

Evaporated

any local sign shop can do that with waterjet or cnc router some may have issues reproducing that logo but you would have to ask

I just need a blank, the graphics will be vinyl. The pic was just and example of what I'm looking for. I learned today that a friend of a friend works at a local metal fabrictor shop. So I'm talking with him to see they can do. Thanks for the reply!

jwilde

We CNC items like this very frequently with our Gerber Sabre. If you're using this indoors as depicted, you could cut the hanger out of the same stock and put a 90 degree bend on the end of it for attaching to the wall. Probably want to go with at least .100 for the hanger, but again that probably wouldn't be good for an outdoor application.

These signs were probably originally made out of steel with porcelain work for graphics.