• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for wholesale sandblast referal

Velocity955

looking for a wholesale to the industry sandblaster in the Pacific northwest to work with as I dont do inhouse sandblasting. Any referals would be great. thanks!!

TwoNine

What are you looking to have blasted? We do sandblasting here. I could hook you up with a good wholesale price - where in WA are you. We are in Lakewood/Tacoma....

SD&F

We are a wholesaler and ship all over. Have a rep in Wa. You can pm me if you are wanting wholesale pricing.

ol'phart

Call Joe at Valley Sign in Orting. He does the sandblasted work for me and I've never had a problem 253-841-1003

Circleville Signs

If you know how to cut masking, just do that, set the job up, then take your piece to a local sandblaster. Depending on size, you should be able to get it blasted for around $100. I like using cemetery monument companies for this. Then just paint your sign!

J Hill Designs

If you know how to cut masking, just do that, set the job up, then take your piece to a local sandblaster. Depending on size, you should be able to get it blasted for around $100. I like using cemetery monument companies for this. Then just paint your sign!

This is exactly what I do...but the guy I use is so dang cheap I usually have to tip him so I dont feel like Im cheating him out of an honest living

:thumb:

Circleville Signs

Yup. Really depends on the depth you want. If they can just use bags of silica, it's SUPER cheap....

Of course, you have to know how to properly paint.....

Velocity955

thanks guys! I have never done a sign like this before so just need some guidance to produce a quality product. I have a 24" plotter and a summa DC3 plotter/cutter, so I can cut the mask myself. what source for wood or HDU would you recommend?

zmatalucci

If you're paying somebody else to blast it, I would use HDU as it blasts a lot faster than wood. The only downfall is if your design requires wood grain, most sandblasters don't have grain frames.