• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for wholesale traffic signs

Glavin_ID

I am looking for a wholesale supplier of traffic signs. I know there are a million people out there who sell them but I am looking for someone who is wholesale to the trade. We do a lot of our work in house but you get those random requests for the 36" stop sign or some random yellow reflective yield sign that to make only 3 or 4 for one job would be crazy. I ask because I have a customer who wants 36" stop signs and most folks I would normally go to only go up to 30". Paying full end user price and shipping kills my ability to be competitive.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Try Vulcan Signs in Alabama, CPC (Custom Products Corporation) in Jackson, MS, Interstate Signs in Arkansas, 1-800-Stencil in Michigan.

ikarasu

Find someone local who does traffic signs and work with them.

Traffic signs are almost as bad as real estate signs profit wise... Not much money to be made off of it unless you're doing tons... Expect to make single digit profit buying from a wholesaler and reselling, unless your customer has no other signage suppliers who can do traffic.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I am looking for a wholesale supplier of traffic signs. I know there are a million people out there who sell them but I am looking for someone who is wholesale to the trade. We do a lot of our work in house but you get those random requests for the 36" stop sign or some random yellow reflective yield sign that to make only 3 or 4 for one job would be crazy. I ask because I have a customer who wants 36" stop signs and most folks I would normally go to only go up to 30". Paying full end user price and shipping kills my ability to be competitive.
We could always print the reflective for you to mount onto an aluminum blank. Thats a cheaper shipping option. If you need a certain shape of blank, Grimco or other sources could provide you the one you need. I know Grimco ships for free above a certain amount of order....at least for us.