Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for wholesale traffic signs

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by Glavin_ID, Mar 25, 2020 at 7:05 PM.

1. Glavin_ID

Glavin_ID Member

Aug 1, 2018
    Cleveland, OH
    I am looking for a wholesale supplier of traffic signs. I know there are a million people out there who sell them but I am looking for someone who is wholesale to the trade. We do a lot of our work in house but you get those random requests for the 36" stop sign or some random yellow reflective yield sign that to make only 3 or 4 for one job would be crazy. I ask because I have a customer who wants 36" stop signs and most folks I would normally go to only go up to 30". Paying full end user price and shipping kills my ability to be competitive.

Tags:
  2. Sign Works

Sign Works Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Sacramento, CA
    Grimco

3. BlueMoonATL

BlueMoonATL Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Nashville
    Try Vulcan Signs in Alabama, CPC (Custom Products Corporation) in Jackson, MS, Interstate Signs in Arkansas, 1-800-Stencil in Michigan.

4. ikarasu

ikarasu Very Active Member

Jun 10, 2016
    Port Coquitlam, bc
    Find someone local who does traffic signs and work with them.

Traffic signs are almost as bad as real estate signs profit wise... Not much money to be made off of it unless you're doing tons... Expect to make single digit profit buying from a wholesaler and reselling, unless your customer has no other signage suppliers who can do traffic.

5. WYLDGFI

WYLDGFI Merchant Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Linden, NJ
    We could always print the reflective for you to mount onto an aluminum blank. Thats a cheaper shipping option. If you need a certain shape of blank, Grimco or other sources could provide you the one you need. I know Grimco ships for free above a certain amount of order....at least for us.

• Like Like x 1