• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for winged wheel motor officer logo

SignosaurusRex

Does anyone know where I can find this image or a reasonable facsimile . I know it exists in a digital file somewhere. This was painted using a hand drawn pattern created from a little tiny decal which I no longer have. I need to use the base image of the winged wheel and banners in a print project for another police department. I really don't want to have to recreate it from scratch.

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1,047

Graphics2u

Here's a start. Trace it in flexi and add the spokes and banners. This black and white should trace well.

Attachments

• Wings.jpg
    Wings.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 261

SignosaurusRex

I could jump through all the hoops and play with bells and whistles to re-create it no problem, better than the original. The point is that I don't want to go that route and I really don't need to if I can locate what I'm looking for. I know that the digital file exists and can be obtained. I was hopeing someone here might be able to shed some light and possibly point me in the right direction. Someone here has already recreated it or created something very close. I'm willing to pay for use privileges of any such work or the original for that matter....I just want to locate a usable finished file. .....Anyone...?

signage

Rex I thought someone posted something similar recently but could not find it! Hopefully they will see this and point you in the correct direction or offer it to you!

SignosaurusRex

.....wellllllll......one of the officers name is DIRT......:omg::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

.....or was that just my opinion?........hmmmmm......maybe it was just that one incident....LOL

SignosaurusRex

Thanks!:thumb::clapping::toasting::U Rock: You saved the day!

The cities graphics dept. has it someplace......or had it, but can't locate it now. The former motorcycle division commander most likely has it but he's retired and out of the country for another month.