Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Year at a glance custom calendar

Discussion in 'Promotional Products' started by busypc, Jun 27, 2012.

1. busypc

busypc Member

Aug 12, 2009
    One of my customer's wants year at a glance (poster size) calendars with their logo watermarked. Also wants smaller desk pad calendars. I've searched the net but really haven't found what i'm searching for. Any ideas?

Tags:
  2. CS-SignSupply-TT

CS-SignSupply-TT Very Active Member

May 31, 2011
    Your friendly neighborhood PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS rep/company can do the job, no problem. In fact, they will be able to produce a sample for PROOF.

3. longlivemedia

longlivemedia Member

Feb 28, 2012
    A designer can probably do the calendar. There are places I found around the internet for custom calendars but it's the same thing, you will have to design the rest.

4. jfiscus

jfiscus Adobe Shinobi

Apr 2, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    Design it & find a local print company to print it for you. When I worked at a (paper) printing company, we did them every year. Seems like a very simple request.

Do a Google Maps search for local printing companies, go talk to them to request a (wholesale rate) quote for printing these for you. While you're there; mention all of the services you can wholesale print for them (and they can offer to your customers). Now everyone is happy and you can make more money with them selling jobs for you.

5. royster13

royster13 Very Active Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Montrose BC
  6. OlsonSigns601

OlsonSigns601 Member

Jul 23, 2011
    4over.com I think does Calendars. Prices have always been unbeatable for other stuff and quality is spot on.