• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Year at a glance custom calendar

busypc

One of my customer's wants year at a glance (poster size) calendars with their logo watermarked. Also wants smaller desk pad calendars. I've searched the net but really haven't found what i'm searching for. Any ideas?

CS-SignSupply-TT

Your friendly neighborhood PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS rep/company can do the job, no problem. In fact, they will be able to produce a sample for PROOF.

longlivemedia

A designer can probably do the calendar. There are places I found around the internet for custom calendars but it's the same thing, you will have to design the rest.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Design it & find a local print company to print it for you. When I worked at a (paper) printing company, we did them every year. Seems like a very simple request.

Do a Google Maps search for local printing companies, go talk to them to request a (wholesale rate) quote for printing these for you. While you're there; mention all of the services you can wholesale print for them (and they can offer to your customers). Now everyone is happy and you can make more money with them selling jobs for you.