• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking fot the font - for hyundai "sonata"

2xcapers

brilliant answer !

however, they do not offer the color / size my customer wants for their garage (home)

Just wondering if anyone recognizes the font.

2xcapers

sonata image

Attachments

• sonata.jpg
    sonata.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 162

ProWraps

brilliant answer !

however, they do not offer the color / size my customer wants for their garage (home)

Just wondering if anyone recognizes the font.

maybe because what you are doing is illegal? which is why you should contact the dealership and or the company to see if you can buy/license/steal the font/image they own?

get a clue dude. if your going to knock off sh*tty car name decals, dont come on a professional sign forum and ask questions about how to do it.

10sacer

Don't know and don't care how it will be used... if you want an answer and have a little bit of knowledge of how to use paths in Illustrator or Photoshop... just redraw it... should take 5-10 minutes. If you are truly looking for the actual font to do more with it... keep hunting... try WhatTheFont.com or identifont.com

2xcapers

Thank folks..

Hey PROWRAPS... get off your holier than thou highhorse. If I made those same comments to you , you would suggest I be banned.

Just asking for help / knowledge. Nothing good to say, ...........

ProWraps

Thank folks..

Hey PROWRAPS... get off your holier than thou highhorse. If I made those same comments to you , you would suggest I be banned.

Just asking for help / knowledge. Nothing good to say, ...........

IF i was to want you to be banned, it would be for plagerism. but i could care less.

i would suggest a kyosk in the mall. i think they come with a cd full of pilfered logos.

if your going to sh*t in our sandbox, you better expect us to bitch about your mess.