• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking good.....I hope

midnightmadman

Ok guys, with a lot of help here, and a ton of help from Victor at cmyk parts my nozzle check finally is looking pretty good... should I keep trying to get it clearer, or does this look like its time to just start printing?

I guess heads that sit for over a month are still usable with some patients!

Attachments

• 0717091559.jpg
    0717091559.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 105

randya

Still looks like you are missing some black nozzles at one end and a bunch of magenta.

This will make for some pretty prominant banding. Which may not give you saleable prints.

If you would write up what you've done and post it here, it might help others in similar situations.

midnightmadman

Mostly head soaking and pulling ink through from the wast station.
But do you think it will help clear them up to start printing some no-essential prints...? or will it not help clear those nozzles up?

Still looks like you are missing some black nozzles at one end and a bunch of magenta.

This will make for some pretty prominant banding. Which may not give you saleable prints.

If you would write up what you've done and post it here, it might help others in similar situations.

randya

sometimes, it helps.

Pretty unusual though in a situation like yours.
Even if you print, I would do some long head soaks, rewetting every 15-30 minutes then pulling with a syringe. You have to soften up those plugs enough to get them removed.

Great job so far!