• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to add more latex printers have some questiions

dan1942

Ok I have been running my L360 like crazy since I got it and I am thinking of picking up a 2nd one or possibly a L310. We are running Onyx Thrive and I am curious if the colors would be consitent between the two printers? we will be using the same media and printing the same files. we currently us a custom ICC made from the L360 on board spectro would we be able to transfer the profile over to the 310?
Thanks for any help!

Color consistency across different printers is often times a very difficult nut to crack. With the HP Latex 300 series, HP makes it much easier to get different printers to produce consistent results. Here is a tutorial on how to do it

[video=youtube;u2vmmeZ9DjY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2vmmeZ9DjY[/video]

This subject is discussed in the second section of the video. I believe that the procedure shown is for the Latex 360 only, and not the 330 or 310 models.

Last edited by a moderator: