• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to buy 2013-14 Mustang Vector Racing Stripe Template.

Joe Diaz

I've got a 2013 mustang here that needs rally stripes. I've got the knifeless tape here, but I would prefer to do as much of it as I can with templates. Is anyone out there willing to sell me a vector template that they had some good luck using?

S

spmracing

You could go to thebadwrap.com and buy a mustang template then draw them

Joe Diaz

You could go to thebadwrap.com and buy a mustang template then draw them
The material I plan on working with is not very forgiving, so I need to get those angles and curves just right, especially around the bumper. You can't quite get that with a bad wrap template. What I really need is a stripe template. I have one for an 05-09 mustang and the most recent Camaros. I can make one but it would be easier if someone already had one. Like I said I'm more than willing to pay.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I always use Restylers Choice for this type of stuff. Call them and see if they have the package you need.

Standoutwraps

The material I plan on working with is not very forgiving, so I need to get those angles and curves just right, especially around the bumper. You can't quite get that with a bad wrap template. What I really need is a stripe template. I have one for an 05-09 mustang and the most recent Camaros. I can make one but it would be easier if someone already had one. Like I said I'm more than willing to pay.

Hey joe the template you have for the 05-09 mustang .. does that include the bumpers.. i have to roush mustangs to do.. they want bumper to bumper but i need to find a template that will work for what i need to do