• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Looking to buy a phased-out JVV Triangle / INX ink for Mimaki JV-33. PLEASE!!

KellyP12

Production Artist
I'll keep it short and sweet - would any Mimaki JV-33 or JV-5 users out there happen to have an extra bulk cartridge of ink I could buy from you? Triangle JVV Eco Solvent, 2 liter, Magenta.

Having never been notified of this change by our supplier (because we only buy very little ink), we just found out that all the inks Triangle/INX used to supply under the JVV name and formulation have now been switched over to MSS / SS21 inks and the JVV variety are no longer being manufactured. MSS inks are compatible with the machine, but apparently you cannot run them concurrently with JVV inks, which is everything we still have in C, Y, and K, and it's perfectly good still. We have a bulk ink system on our Mimaki JV-33 and are in need of one last magenta 2-liter bag.

I'm pretty desperate and there's nothing out there on eBay or Amazon, since Triangle phased out this ink over a year ago. It's a crappy situation.

Product code: JVV510
SAP code: 1332246

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

InstantOneMedia

We have a case of the the JVV Magenta 1 liter bottles: SAP code: 1332242. I know you need the bags, and I'm not sure how the bags work. But we still have our old bulk ink system with the tanks and cartridges we can send along as well. I'll PM you with my cell and we can figure out if we can make it work.