Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to buy a Roland PC 600 or PC 60!!!

Discussion in 'Roland' started by swanswanna, Mar 12, 2006.

1. swanswanna

swanswanna New Member

Mar 12, 2006
    I can't seem to find a used Pc 600 or PC 60 without someone trying to run a scam on me.....If anyone knows where I can find one please let me know....Thanks, Shawn

Tags:
  2. Mike Paul

Mike Paul Major Contributor

Dec 30, 2003
    NJ
    Stay away from e-bay.
    Have you checked Roland's site? they have a colorcamm forum and I'm sure there are many who would like to unload their printers.
    You can also look in the classifieds of signgweb.com. Tons of stuff for sale there.

3. High Octane

High Octane Active Member

Mar 27, 2005
    Fenton, Michigan
    I sold my PC 60 on Ebay. No problems.

4. swanswanna

swanswanna New Member

Mar 12, 2006
    roland website

I tried to get on the forum on the roland website but it asked me for serial #, model #, and the dealer I bought my roland printer from. I e-mailed the webmaster and explained that I did not have a roland printer as of yet and that I was trying to access the forum to see if anyone had one for sale or could tell me where I could find one for sale and I have not heard back from them as yet. But thanks for the other website, and keep me in mind if you hear anything.....Shawn

5. cinemasign.grafix

cinemasign.grafix Member

Aug 14, 2005
    Try posting on other forums

I think you are in the best forum for talent and information but i think most here have moved on from equipment mentioned . I would post your request for said equipment in the classified on signindustry.com /signweb.com/signforums.com. I sold one @ 2 months ago on 1st link. Very smooth local buyer. There was someone selling one recently on first link.

6. cinemasign.grafix

cinemasign.grafix Member

Aug 14, 2005
    One just came up on roland site

If your still looking and cant get on the forum. PM me with your contact info and i'll pass it on.

7. Quality Finishes

Quality Finishes New Member

Nov 10, 2017
    Amarillo,Texas
    Hello., I have a Roland PC-600 for sale in near new condition if you are still looking for one. Was asking $2500.00. Looking forward to your response. You can reach me at (806)223-9364 Quality Finishes and my name is Scott Hardy ( Owner)
    Thank you
    Scott Hardy