• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking to BUY a specific clipart file

barrettgraphics

I am looking for a full color vector clipart file of a 50's style carhop on skates with at least one hand visable. Thanks
in advance

I am looking to purchase this, please dont flame me I know the rules.

Pat Whatley

Man, I spent most of a day a few months ago looking for one and never could find a good one. I've got a couple of pictures saved if you want to vector it yourself. I ended up buying a vector waitress from istockphoto.com and adding the skates.

Had it printed 6' tall, mounted to 1/2" PVC, cut out, put on a cool stand, delivered to a restaurant...that closed before I got pictures or got paid.

barrettgraphics

Man, I spent most of a day a few months ago looking for one and never could find a good one. I've got a couple of pictures saved if you want to vector it yourself. I ended up buying a vector waitress from istockphoto.com and adding the skates.

Had it printed 6' tall, mounted to 1/2" PVC, cut out, put on a cool stand, delivered to a restaurant...that closed before I got pictures or got paid.

Ouch! yes, if you wouldnt mind I would like to see some pics that I could vector.

Thanks
Frank