• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to buy a used large format heat press

GoTeez

Does anyone know anyone who has one they aren't using? Preferably a Geo Knight 44x64. Thanks!

BESTBLANKS

Geo Knight Maxi-Press Heat Presses

Hi, Perhaps we can help. We are a large Geo Knight heat press distributor that sells these Maxi Presses all over the US. While we do not offer used Maxi-Presses we do offer discounted pricing for new ones and they come with a full factory warranty. Keep in mind when you purchase a used heat press (that you could not inspect prior), plus the expense and risk of shipping it and not getting a warranty with it, you may want to rethink buying a used one.

Please see this page for all the Geo Knight heat presses and all the Maxi-Press models and options: http://www.bestblanks.com/geoknightheatpress.html

If you have any questions please give us a call 888-431-7385 or 954-989-1250

Thanks for your post!
www.BestBlanks.com

GoTeez

Hi, Perhaps we can help. We are a large Geo Knight heat press distributor that sells these Maxi Presses all over the US. While we do not offer used Maxi-Presses we do offer discounted pricing for new ones and they come with a full factory warranty. Keep in mind when you purchase a used heat press (that you could not inspect prior), plus the expense and risk of shipping it and not getting a warranty with it, you may want to rethink buying a used one.

Please see this page for all the Geo Knight heat presses and all the Maxi-Press models and options: http://www.bestblanks.com/geoknightheatpress.html

If you have any questions please give us a call 888-431-7385 or 954-989-1250

Thanks for your post!
www.BestBlanks.com

I have quotes from Conde and Coastal for the 44x64 Maxipress Air delivered to my door at zipcode 37701. No liftgate needed. Please feel free to send me a quote at Brian@goteez.com
Thanks
B