Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to buy clipart, I need a dragonfly.

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Bubba, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Bubba

Bubba New Member

Apr 26, 2006
    I am looking for a dragonfly a top view easy to cut, I would like to buy it. You may email me @ bubbadoo700@aol.com
    Thanks
    Bubba

Tags:
  2. Timothy Davis

Timothy Davis Member

Jul 30, 2006
    Best dragonflyh I have found that did not look like a musquito was the one for dragon fly BSD, Do a google search for the eps file and you will find it. It is editable and looks nice, had to use it on a banner once.

If you have trouble locating it let me know and I will send it via email. I think I have it in AI format.

3. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

4. Rhinoz

Rhinoz Member

Apr 26, 2006
    Can see OP is back in the saddle and demanding as ever :p
    Welcome back OP :)

5. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

i so amazed at some of the questions here.......and the people askin them......are in this business.....AND HAVE NOW PROGRAMS WITH CLIPART? a computer does not just generate CLIPART....COREL, ART EXPLOSION, PRINT ARTIST, PRINT SHOP, ARTS & LETTERS EXPRESS all have tons of clipart.......my liltte $29 PRINT ARTIST 6.0 has 57,000 graphics in it...........how cheap are these newbies...
    or they dont know that programs have clipart, we already know none can DRAW their own.................

6. Geary

Geary Very Active Member

Go back to bed OP......sheeesh!

G.