• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking to decrease my ecosolink curing time before lamination

shadi75

owner
Hi

I been making decals and wraps for past 5 years and so far i print the work let the ink cure overnight and then laminate. I m looking to decrease my cure time so that i can move on to lamination in few hours. I saw an ad for black light panel that is suppose to help you do that. I m also looking at the new Truevis since its suppose to have faster drying and curing time and better ink.

I would really hate to have a customer come back in few month with bubbling on there wrap

Thanks

-shadi

CanuckSigns

Hi

I been making decals and wraps for past 5 years and so far i print the work let the ink cure overnight and then laminate. I m looking to decrease my cure time so that i can move on to lamination in few hours. I saw an ad for black light panel that is suppose to help you do that. I m also looking at the new Truevis since its suppose to have faster drying and curing time and better ink.

I would really hate to have a customer come back in few month with bubbling on there wrap

Thanks

-shadi

If you are considering whole new printer, look at latex, it's the only printer that is 100% dry off the printer. Otherwise, we often laminate 2-3 hours after printing, except on heavy coverage panels, no issues in almost 10 years.

Gene@mpls

This is my setup- I built some 80/20 structure to support my winder (up in the air where an old man can service it) and the BB heater (under the .040
alum sheet. You can buy the heater without the stand BTW.

Attachments

• DSC00133.JPG
    DSC00133.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 169