• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to outsource my wrap printing - IA

vinylconcepts

Hello, I am a small sign shop in Iowa looking to outsource the printing of some of my wrap printing. I have had some request to do some snowmobile wraps. I would prefer to work with a merchant vendor that is willing to bare with me on my questions as this is a new venture for me as far as doing wraps. I have been in the business for many years doing store fronts, banners, signs, wall decor, but new to the wrap world. I know it is best to start out outsourcing the printing before diving in full force buying the $15K plus equipment to have it fail. Besides I am not sure to how many I will have of these requests. The reason I am getting these are because these are customers of our snowmobile performance shop.

So please reply if you are a merchant willing to work with me on this or if you know of someone I should contact.

cajunaviator

When you ponder the idea of buying equipment, consider that you can get a good brand new printer that prints and cuts like the Roland 54" machines for about $15,000. You can do a lot more than print vehicle wraps with it. I bought my 54" Roland SP540V 5 years ago and my business could not survive without it.
I have run my home based business for the past 10 years, and I have printed 90% of my jobs since I bought my printer. It was the best investment I have ever made. I started by outsourcing my print jobs. Once I did the math, it was more economical to purchase a printer and laminator, which opened the door to a whole new realm of business.
Best wishes.