• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to purchase L26500 + Onyx RIP

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Check out Bigfish he can sell these things all over the place...lol oh wait thats me. I can help you out if your interested.

Good afternoon!

We can provide you with pricing for the L26500 and an Onyx RIP. We can even perform the install if you need. Let me know if I can assist you!

supersignmart

Check out GSG

Check out Graphic Solutions Group (gogsg.com), they have a location in Baton Rouge now. I've bought 3 printers from them, 2 HP FB950's and 1 HP LX850 and
have been very pleased with their service. I'm actually about to buy a L2650 from them as a backup to my LX850.

Freese

I would say get quotes from all local dealers.

I am pretty sure Grimco is close...they are awesome to work with and had alot of success during their install of the printer and also supply ordering

kylebrk

be careful. dealers are hesitant to sell you the consumables if you didn't buy the machine from them. which means you're putting all of your eggs in one basket. if the one basket develops holes....you have to live with it.

I've got one that's 2 months old. I would be willing to sell it to you with Onyx 10. I want a Roland XC-540.