Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted Looking to purchase shipping label printer for small business

Discussion in 'Member to Member Classifieds • Wanted To Buy' started by Decal Deli, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Decal Deli

Decal Deli New Member

Oct 16, 2018
    Detroit, MI
  2. Saam

Saam Member

Nov 14, 2018
    Anaheim
    I have been using Dymo 4xl for 2 years, printing about 30 labels a day and not a single issue so far

3. InstantOneMedia

InstantOneMedia Member

Aug 22, 2013
    Atlanta
    We use Zebra. But we got them free when we set up our accounts with FedEx & Endecia (now owned by Stamps.com). If you ship with FedEx or UPS, they should be able to provide one for free, or for around $5/mo.

4. netsol

netsol Member

Apr 26, 2016
    spotswood, nj
    i buy them on ebay all the time
    eltron 2844 (its what ups uses)

• Like Like x 1
  5. bigben

bigben Very Active Member

Sep 3, 2007
    Quebec
    Sorry for the pirate thread, but is there a shipping label printer that could print colors? I would like to be able to print a small sample of the item in the box. It would definitely help when looking for a customer order or for the customer himself if they receive multiple box. 4over does that and I think is a good idea.

6. SignMeUpGraphics

SignMeUpGraphics Moderator

Apr 11, 2012
    Australia
    Primera LX range is probably your best bet for this.