• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looks easy...

shoresigns

Looked easy at first, but my first few guesses were Impact, Helvetica Heavy Condensed and Haettenschweiler, none of which matched. Any ideas?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1070.jpg
    IMG_1070.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 149
  • fontid1.jpg
    fontid1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 127
  • fontid2.jpg
    fontid2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 117

TimToad

Yup, does anyone in this industry look at their kerning when doing numbers? It is the most widely abused area of typography.

shoresigns

Yup, does anyone in this industry look at their kerning when doing numbers? It is the most widely abused area of typography.

I think I'm on your side, but that might be slightly debatable when it comes to tabular vs. proportional. Tabular does often look a little better when you have columns of 3-digit suite numbers.

Also, thanks Fred!

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.

In most non-specimen type faces numbers are mono-spaced. And rightly so for reasons that should be obvious to the most casual observer.