• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

lost a job to a competitor story :)

ILIOSIGN

When I say educate, I don't mean a book for dummies like you've been reading....

You seriously think I advise clients with a book for dummies? My wording may not be perfect but there is no reason it can be understood this way...

This was the message behind the talk about the book for dummies:

I was reading "Business development for dummies" lately, and it stroke me : to paraphrase the author, the reason you are doing business is because of asymetry of information/knowledge/resources. You have something the client does not.

You may not like may examples, but I don't know the reason why the way clients consult me is "horrid".

I don't expect an answer, that's fine. If it's so hard to discuss, I won't post my opinion, advice or experience anymore. I'll just lurk around and post when I appreciate the work of a fellow signmaker.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
O
You seriously think I advise clients with a book for dummies? My wording may not be perfect but there is no reason it can be understood this way...
It is what you said. I can only determine by what you say or suggest on a forum.

This was the message behind the talk about the book for dummies:

You may not like may examples, but I don't know the reason why the way clients consult me is "horrid".

it's how I read what you are writing. that's why I said about a language barrier.

I don't expect an answer, that's fine. If it's so hard to discuss, I won't post my opinion, advice or experience anymore. I'll just lurk around and post when I appreciate the work of a fellow signmaker.

You carry yourself however you see fit and do your thing over there as usual. As for your participation or lack thereof at this place...... again, that is your choice of how you want to conduct business over here. Evidently, it's different over there, then here.

Sorry for the confusion.