• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lost My Auto Trace Tool Bar - Help

Gordy Saunders

I have lost my Auto Trace Bar in Flexi 8. I have look everywhere I can imagine for it and can not locate it anywhere. Can anyone help me find it?

Replicator

Gordy,

Right click on the grey area where the other tools are at the top of the program

and then click on TRACE !

Gordy Saunders

It's not there. It was working earlier today and suddenly disappeared from the screen. I've been all over the program looking for it. When I right click the gray area I get the tool bar menu. It is not in the menu anymore. I can't figure it out. Where did it go, and why? It has deserted me in my hour of need.

Replicator

1. Save files - then close and restart the program . . .
2. Wait til' Monday and call tech support . . .

Good Luck !

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Did you drink with dinner?:wine-smi: :rolleyes: ...
Go to Bitmap> Vectorize> Autotrace and to hell with the toolbar.

Gordy Saunders

Hey Mike Paul. Thanks a lot. Had to go to tools. Then Rastor to Vector and the Auto Trace was in there. But I still can't bring it up as a tool bar. Why is that? Does anyone know how to re-establish it as a tool bar?

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Sounds like you just need to activate the Autotrace toolbar in the toolbar menu. Go to View> Toolbars> and put a check in the box for Autotrace.