• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Lost my computer, need help with a rush job

Holeshotrob

Hi everyone, Sorry to have been MIA for so long but I kinda put signmaking on the back burner, however I have a HUGE ask here. My MMA coach needs some t shirts done for his fight this coming weekend and I designed them how he wanted them and was ready to send them to the printer and I lost my computer. Yes, the blue screen of death!
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to digitize and vectorize a photo and some text for me and return it so I can get it to the printer and get the shirts by this Friday? Of course I will be happy to pay for it. Please let me know asap.
Thanks everyone. I'll be sure to visit more often.

Rob

Holeshotrob

Thanks everyone. I ended up doing the whole thing on my phone because my old software (definitely time to upgrade, lol) doesn't work without a plug in and mine is dead so I guess it's been longer than I thought. Thanks for the tips though. I will remember the Vector Doctor, as I already should have.