• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lost PDF Import abilities

3dsignco

Has anyone ever lost the Ability to import .PDFs... One minute it was fine next minute nothing. Tried rebooting nothing.. I really would hate to have to reinstall Signlab.
Using 7.1

geb

Probably not able to help, but in e6 occasionally my filter boxes for the various files would become unchecked for no reason. At import box, on the bottom of my e6 version is a filter box, click and it shows all the files that are checked that can be imported. My apologies if you've already tried this with no success.

George

Snydo

I had the same problem happen about an hour ago Bill, assuming you were getting the 'File Format Not Supported' error? Funny thing is, I had opened a .pdf twenty minutes prior. I'm going back to the shop in a couple hours will let you know If I find a solution.

3dsignco

Snydo Yep.. And the weird thing its only on one computer.. I went to the other station and imported fine.

Thanks George. I'll check that sometimes we always forget to check the simple/obvious things first.