• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lots of exciting things happening with WrapCut

WrapCut

Due to the overwhelming success of WrapCut®, there are some new and exciting things happening that I thought you may all what to be made aware of:

WrapCut® PRO Precision Edge Cutting Tape: A slightly wider tape with more adhesive strength than the original WrapCut products. For more information on WrapCut PRO, click here or to view a comparison chart of all WrapCut products, please click here.

Lower Prices on ALL WrapCut® Products: Prices have been slashed on all rolls of WrapCut....you can now save up to $5.00 on Single Rolls, $20.00 on 4-PACKS and $30.00 on 10-PACKS. View the new prices by clicking here.

New SAMPLE Rolls: Customers can order a SAMPLE roll of WrapCut 200' or WrapCut PRO for only $12.00 and that includes shipping costs! Offer is good one time only and online for US and Canadian customers.