• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Love my subs!

TheSnowman

I am a one man shop, and it used to be very long days/nights for me, and frustrations with production/design problems, and having to deal with paying the bills and the customers and everything that goes with it.

Once I found S101 my life became way less stressful because of the knowledge I gained here, and realizing, if I spend my time coordinating things right, we can all do what we do best, and hopefully do what each one of us loves.

I have mega projects going on right now for being a one man show, and I got to thinking about how I'm about to go take a three day vacation this weekend (Sun-Tues) and how I'm not going to be too stressed out while I'm gone, because I have jobs still going on while I'm out thanks to the great MM's here and the subs I've learned about over the past years.

I just had a smile on my face for the first time in a while today, because I felt like I KNEW my plan was starting to pay off, my product is getting better, and to top it off, I haven't had any douche customers in a while, and I'm having a run of the good ones that I actually like dealing with.

So anyway, just was feeling good and wanted to say thanks to those of you who have helped me come from a guy who if I couldn't do stuff in house said "no", to a guy who 95% of the time finds someone to do it, and THEY assume the responsibility, then I just have a happy customer, and some money for my time and organizing. YOU ALL ROCK.

rjssigns

Subs are the greatest thing since sliced white bread.:omg:

It is a good way for a one or two man operation to make decent coin without all the equipment headaches.

visual800

Ill agree! Some of the best money I ever made was subbing out to a local larger sign company to get lots of large signs done. Back 5-6 years ago it was freaking awesome. Now that company is gone due to the economy but I still enjoy signs365, vinyl graphix and other companies I use.

I have no plans of owning anything other than a plotter, I dont need it and I dont need the hassle