Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love my subs!

Discussion in 'Vendor Shout Out' started by TheSnowman, Aug 9, 2012.

1. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    I am a one man shop, and it used to be very long days/nights for me, and frustrations with production/design problems, and having to deal with paying the bills and the customers and everything that goes with it.

Once I found S101 my life became way less stressful because of the knowledge I gained here, and realizing, if I spend my time coordinating things right, we can all do what we do best, and hopefully do what each one of us loves.

I have mega projects going on right now for being a one man show, and I got to thinking about how I'm about to go take a three day vacation this weekend (Sun-Tues) and how I'm not going to be too stressed out while I'm gone, because I have jobs still going on while I'm out thanks to the great MM's here and the subs I've learned about over the past years.

I just had a smile on my face for the first time in a while today, because I felt like I KNEW my plan was starting to pay off, my product is getting better, and to top it off, I haven't had any douche customers in a while, and I'm having a run of the good ones that I actually like dealing with.

So anyway, just was feeling good and wanted to say thanks to those of you who have helped me come from a guy who if I couldn't do stuff in house said "no", to a guy who 95% of the time finds someone to do it, and THEY assume the responsibility, then I just have a happy customer, and some money for my time and organizing. YOU ALL ROCK.

Tags:
  2. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    Subs are the greatest thing since sliced white bread.:omg:

It is a good way for a one or two man operation to make decent coin without all the equipment headaches.

3. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    Ill agree! Some of the best money I ever made was subbing out to a local larger sign company to get lots of large signs done. Back 5-6 years ago it was freaking awesome. Now that company is gone due to the economy but I still enjoy signs365, vinyl graphix and other companies I use.

I have no plans of owning anything other than a plotter, I dont need it and I dont need the hassle