• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Love working Saturday mornings..ahhh so peaceful

gabagoo

There's something about coming in early on saturday mornings. Coffee and toasted bagel with cream cheese in hand I arrive and work alone with my laptop hooked up to a sound system and the tunes pumping.
I jump around from job to job and I am way more productive than on a weekday with constant interuptions, leading to a lack of commitment to any project.

Ahhhh the peacefulness.....GottaGo~~~

Border

Yes, it's very peaceful indeed. Just finishing up some loose ends on this wrap job.

Attachments

• Peaceful.jpg
    Peaceful.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 66

tattoo.dan

Exact same way I am feeling today. Got to shop about 6:15 and haven't stopped yet. I have accomplished more this morning than all week! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Flame

Agree 100%!!!!!!!

No one harassing you, work your own pace, your own projects, no million and a half phone calls. awwwww

Gene@mpls

Yes, it's very peaceful indeed. Just finishing up some loose ends on this wrap job.

Looks like a LaMettry Collision suv you are working on- my sis-in-law
reps for Joanne. Still like to have you stop in if you get up this way. Gene

gabagoo

it's 2 pm and I have been here 5 hours. Just finished hearing Rush hemispheres and I think I have put a dent in the work flow for next week.

Oh now a little CCR lov'n it!!!!! cant beat shuffle mode

HulkSmash

For some reason there is nothing that can make me go into work on a weekend. I mean i work 13 hr days as it is.. need a break. It can all wait until monday!

Border

Looks like a LaMettry Collision suv you are working on- my sis-in-law
reps for Joanne. Still like to have you stop in if you get up this way. Gene

Gene, you are correct! - Now don't go a stealin' my account! LOL

I worked as high-end collision repair & paint tech for them for 11 years prior to getting into the graphics thing. Now I gotta know who your sis-in-law is. I prob know her!

And yes, I do want to stop by your shop still, just never seem to be up that way when I have time to stop in, it's usually late night when I'm going to a band gig up that way or the middle of the day when I'm already pressed for time.
We'll have to just set up a time someday and stick to it!:toasting:

klemgraphics

I love working a Saturday every once in a while, just not often enough that people expect you to be in. If they know I'm there the phone will ring off the hook, customers will drop in, buds will want to shoot the breeze and drink the day away with me. To me it's the best feeling in the world to be able to focus and accomplish something without having interruptions constantly.

I also like being able to sleep in until almost noon with my wife after a long week so I don't come in to work on Saturdays very often.