• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LOVED meeting my s101 Florida friends!

GypsyGraphics

I bet that was packed full.
it sure was packed!
i can't believe we waited on lines and there wasn't even a ride at the end of it :help
the closest thing to a ride was "Soaring," which i like but it's exactly the same as Soaring Over California! i was like... huh? i came from cali, waited on line for 90 mins... and saw CALIFORNIA??? that's just not right!

we were there at least 3 hours before i said "when are we going on a ride?"

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I'm in Florida right now with no time to meet friends, :( but Gigi sure can cook, what a nice way to start out a trip... :)

Craig Sjoquist

Guess I'll have to get my drivers license in order to meet a few of ya.
Since ya were only less then 30 miles away it would been fun just for a howdy.

GypsyGraphics

I'm in Florida right now with no time to meet friends, :( but Gigi sure can cook, what a nice way to start out a trip... :)
couldn't send ya off on an empty tummy now could i?
Guess I'll have to get my drivers license in order to meet a few of ya.
Since ya were only less then 30 miles away it would been fun just for a howdy.

man... we really gotta coordinate our trips. the more the merrier!

i posted about coming to FL, i rented a car drove all over FL to see anyone who invited me to visit. sure wish i'd know you were in the area Craig, i'd have stopped by if i'd known :(

skyhigh

That could be confusing !!! LMAO

"oh look....someone dropped a whole pile of milk duds in the snow." (and skyhigh said they were ok to eat)