• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Low Ball Logos (fun for the whole family)

ForgeInc

It's Friday.

I'll play too

Attachments

• neon logo.jpg
    neon logo.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 113

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ahhhhhhh..... that just hurts looking at them.......:covereyes:

Not how, but why do they do that and who ever told them it was fashionable ?? :omg2:

John Butto

hernia

Ahhhhhhh..... that just hurts looking at them.......:covereyes:
Not how, but why do they do that and who ever told them it was fashionable ?? :omg2:
It happens when your lower intestines drop down from not getting hernias fixed, they used to think it was part of manhood, do not know if it still practiced, remembered it from an old medical book years back and that is what slowed my time down in looking it up.

Joe Diaz

This is no slam against Fast Signs, but I always thought it would be funny to open up a shop named:
faster signs.jpg ...right next door. When given a choice let's see which sign shop people choose. I think "Faster Signs" would win in the end.

...that is until someone opens up a "Fastest Signs" next to that.

SignManiac

Joe you know it would only be a question of time and a third store would open next to them called FastestSigns....

WrapperX

It happens when your lower intestines drop down from not getting hernias fixed, they used to think it was part of manhood, do not know if it still practiced, remembered it from an old medical book years back and that is what slowed my time down in looking it up.

So are you saying the sack is filled with the intestines and is actually acting like a bag holding their cuts??

Ohhh that can't be plesant!