• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Low pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Sjoquist

Mosh ...if the Adkins site was yours ..ya do decent work,.. liked quite a bit of it ..in fact.. if more sign shops in Orlando did work like that .. it would be more challenging to create better work

but what I saw was your pricing on banners,4x4s 4x8s etc. and the ones ya posted like the box truck ..egad
Advertising what you produce well is worth at least double that ..your busy cause your to low cost even I could send ya a bunch of work and profit with shipping selling that ..and I'm selling in a low income area with huge amount of cheap sign company's
You really need to increase your pricing

Mosh

Today our shop printed 30 3x8 banners for a national home improv chain (no names, but they have an orange logo) our textile side printed 150 sweatshirts for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Also I lettered a guys truck for $75. Today (an average day) we grossed over $4,500. Is my pricing still too low?

TheSnowman

Yes...way to friggin low. I love it that you have no desire to make real money...even though you have CRAZY potential. $75 for a truck. I won't hardly cut ANYTHING for that much. And people understand why. You don't have to think everyone is an idiot and you won't get the job. They just have to be educated...and bing...everyone wins.

Today our shop printed 30 3x8 banners for a national home improv chain (no names, but they have an orange logo) our textile side printed 150 sweatshirts for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Also I lettered a guys truck for $75. Today (an average day) we grossed over $4,500. Is my pricing still too low?

YES very very low for all you claim you have in mahcines. + labor and fixed costs.

daily gross should be at least x 2.5 times of what you have posted....

Flame

You gotta be kidding me.... the child still lives.

Mosh

I is just me and my "immigrant" workers. Our overhead is just about nil! When they work slow I tell the to not be Mexi-can't!

TheSnowman

According to your pricing, your banners would have sold for $2400, then we'll throw in the awesome truck job, and that takes you to $2475. Can you explain to me how you charged Make a Wish $13.50 a sweatshirt, and still paid everyone and took care of your supplies, workers, utilities, rent, etc? It'd be interested how you think you MADE money at the end of this day.

Oh, and the immigrant thing clears it all up...this must be Sarge in disguise.

JR's

[People are not afraid to spend money if its money well spend,
Well most and those who are penny pincher's and are willing to leave you after 2 years and go somewhere to save a buck let em.... my opinion. ]

Nice quote Grace

JR

Mosh

Well a roll or key banner material is $85, eco-sol ink cheap (let's say $20)the sweat shirts cost me $3.75 each (plastisol ink $10-$15) $15 for the vinyl on the guys truck. The Cans get about $20 for the day. Shop is paid for, so is the two houses, cars all the equip, and everything else. So I guess I profitt around $3,000 today.

klmjff

This guy has been goofin on you suckers for a day now...its unbelievable you are falling for his b.s.

Can someone end this thread....PLEASE?

Well a roll or key banner material is $85, eco-sol ink cheap (let's say $20)the sweat shirts cost me $3.75 each (plastisol ink $10-$15) $15 for the vinyl on the guys truck. The Cans get about $20 for the day. Shop is paid for, so is the two houses, cars all the equip, and everything else. So I guess I profitt around $3,000 today.

so disrespect your workers is OK...????

Take less and give more to the guys who actually "make it happen"

Oterwise you are no better off than a sweatt shop in CHINA..

Material costs are BULLSHIT the talent and profit is in your production workers....

SORRY DONE NOW.....

Mosh

My bad, It did take 2.5 rolls. Check grimco for the price. I did forget the $5 for the grommets and the $1 for the hem string.

My bad, It did take 2.5 rolls. Check grimco for the price. I did forget the $5 for the grommets and the $1 for the hem string.

Sorry forgot most BIG DOGS buy from a joke like GRIMCO.... DO you get special lube when you order media..

Or do you trade in CORN????

Bro your HIGH horse is sobering up....

Status
Not open for further replies.