• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Low tac posters

10sacer

Have hospital system requesting 24x36 posters that have a low tack adhesive that won't leave residue when removed. Anyone got any suggestions for a material? I know Phototex and ClingZ, but didn't know if there was a similar propertied material from 3M, Avery, etc.

thanks...

CanuckSigns

Avery 2611 Wall film, we've used it quite a bit in hospitals, they love the fact they can wipe them clean. It's the ONLY other wall film besides photo-tex that actually sticks to the wall and comes off cleanly when you want it to.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Oracal 6mil wall vinyl is fantastic as well. Using for a LONG time and Excellent results!

Letterbox Mike

You shouldn't need to laminate them if you're solvent or UV printing them, assuming they're short-term posters. We've done similar jobs both ways and the conclusion is if someone wants to deface a poster, they'll be successful with or without laminate, so if it's not going to be up super long, save the money and delete the laminate...

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
there are tons of "removable vinyl" option oracal is prety good. not sure if it sticks to the medium you are required to do so. you can leave it on up to a year before it cures. 3621 is what i have...

ChicagoGraphics

There's a film Grimco sells and it's more of a staic cling material but sticks to everything walls, metal, wood etc might want to look into that.