• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LPT cable 25 pin male to male for MASTER Cutter

CaptainStv

Cutter is a master xy-300p which works great under lpt but not serial.

Can you anyone give me the pin out for the lpt cable needed to connect to the pc.

Cant find one anywhere that works bought five.

I Borrowed someones cable and it cut like a charm. It was amd LPT cable 25 pin male to male. I think there are only to kinds straight and file transfer with has two wires reversered. and I need the pin out for one that works Desay does not know and does not carry the cable.

I have tried

25 pin straight serial i think
25 pin that transfers file like with lap link lpt,

Side not the one that worked and straight line on both ends. Not cross hatced some and i have one mark the same but nope dont work.

Also tried lots of serials nothing works with gender benders etc nothing dam. I, pretty sure the serial port on the commucication board dont work because i have serveral that i know worked before but dont now.
, I know the lpt works. So if anyone else uses a simialar cable or has a spare help me out please,

It anyone can describe the pin out or check theres with ohm meter it sure might help.

borrow friends lpt bingo vut cut cut how do i get it to work plz help/

They needed cable back same day. I wish i had an ohm meter that day.

HELP post a reply plz asap:U Rock:

round man

another would be a null modem adapter added on to the cable you have that doesn't work its just a plug to fit between the cable and the plotter that has two wires crossed,...you can make your own just do a search for rs232c pinout wiring diagram

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 243

CaptainStv

ok tried the null and the adapter i have both

I also have a complete lap link cable set

the best one so far is the one called lpt file sharing cable made by startech and it says NETWORK on the bag and is 25 pin male to male This cable makes the cutter say recieving data but nothin cuts and it just gets stuck in that mode forever

Wtih the borrowed cable it actually cut after that

but i need my own cable dam