• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lunch Time

DerbyCitySignGuy

This is why you should stop working and actually sit down to eat your lunch. I took one bite. RIP, burrito.

IMG_2417[1].JPG

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Please accept my sincere condolences. I am a HUGE fan of mexican food and never go a week without it. I can't imaging going in for a bite of a delicious burrito only to have it slip away.

I'll be having a burrito for lunch tomorrow and will be sure to be extra careful. I'll even pour out a 'lil taco filling for ya.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
What kind of burrito?

Being of Mexican ancestry, and having a mother, 2 wives, 2 sisters, my dad and myself who made/makes everything taste like Mexican food, well, Mexican cuisine lost it's charm 30 years ago.
It qualifies me to say this... let the burrito go... there are a million more where those came from.

Of course if it was lengua, cabeza, buche, tripas, or chili relleno... then PICK IT UP!

DerbyCitySignGuy

What kind of burrito?

Being of Mexican ancestry, and having a mother, 2 wives, 2 sisters, my dad and myself who made/makes everything taste like Mexican food, well, Mexican cuisine lost it's charm 30 years ago.
It qualifies me to say this... let the burrito go... there are a million more where those came from.

Of course if it was lengua, cabeza, buche, tripas, or chili relleno... then PICK IT UP!

Carnitas. I was looking forward to it all day. Ancho chilis, salsa verde, guacamole... So sad.

If it was anything mole, I would have eaten off the floor.