• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lunch - What are you eating?

tcorn1965

gosh... nothing as good as any of you guys (ummm, except Coloradosigns)

this is gonna sound bad, but last night on my way home from Zumba, i pick up some fine cuisine at Wendy's... chicken sandwich meal for $2.99. (leave off the bacon and swap the american cheese for asiago) with a side of chili and a diet coke. ate the sandwich last night (gave the bottom bun to my dog) and save the chili for lunch today. sweet deal, two meals, and a doggie treat for $2.99!

guess i could have just said chili

:threadZumba...LOL...My girlfriend goes to those classes four x a week. I watched one of them for a few minutes...it was hilarious!!! Go Zumba!

Terry

Bigdawg

Just Me
Leftover Bob Evans pre-packaged mashed potatoes with Hormel pre-packaged leftover sliced Roast beef with gravy.

Total time to prepare dinner last night? 8 minutes... That's how I roll :smile:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Shrimp scampi

Ahhhh............ I was in Atlantic City on Sunday and had that in a nice restaurant for lunch. Probably the best Shrimp Scampi I ever had..... and I had a lot of that dish in my time.
Now I'm hungry for that all over again. Think Ill go back down next weekend and get it again.

Stealth Ryder

@ housemusikid I had BBQ Ribs yesterday in Abbott, TX. Abbott is the hometown of Willie Nelson. The place was called UP In Smoke BBQ and it was very VERY good... I mentioned something about Willie to a local during conversation and he showed me the House Willie grew up in and said he still owns it and shows up there occasionally... I took a picture, it is posted below:

Attachments

• WillieNelsonHouse.jpg
    WillieNelsonHouse.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

housemusikid

@ housemusikid I had BBQ Ribs yesterday in Abbott, TX. Abbott is the hoemtown of Willie Nelson. The place was called UP In Smoke BBQ and it was very VERY good... I mentioned something about Willie to a local during conversation and he showed me the House Willie grew up in and said he still owns it and shows up there occasionally... I took a picture, it is posted below:

That's really cool! I think I have heard of that place before. Do you think Abbott named it UP in smoke because of the BBQ or Willie's activities? Just kidding...not really. :ROFLMAO:

petesign

Have been craving a burger all day, so at 2:30 I couldn't stand it, and went to Hardees. Had a Frisco ThickBurger ... on toast ya know.. It was great, now I feel like dookie.

Wish I had been craving a salad instead.

Stealth Ryder

That's really cool! I think I have heard of that place before. Do you think Abbott named it UP in smoke because of the BBQ or Willie's activities? Just kidding...not really. :ROFLMAO:

If I had to guess I would bet money the name is a wordplay on Willie's very public affection of the Hippie Lettuce... A month or two ago Wilie was caught with weed and fined down along the border and the next day he was singing for the President in Washington... Gotta Love Willie Nelson, he is a true Texas legend!!!

Si Allen

What has 80 eyes and 11 teeth............
Front row at a Willie Nelson Concert!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: