• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lxi 8 cuts extra outline

wovennut

We have a design which we done in Corel. We have cut it before without any problems. The design is for a baseball shirt and it has some fonts and a tail with fonts in it. When we cut it now the fonts in the tail will cut an extra cut around the letters that is 1/16" wide. Also if we design the tail from an eps file in Lxi8 and add the fonts it will also double cut it. Need help.

Extreme Graffix

I dont use corel to cut from but i do use flexi which is the same as lxi.I had this problem before.When you open design central and select the outline tab to the right there are two boxes. they are squares inside squares.If those are not set right it will appear they are doing that. make sure u have the one that solid colors no white chose and this might do the trick.I cant garauntee it but thats where i would look first.hopefully that will help you.

wovennut

We tried the outline option but didn't work. We cut in Lxi 8. If I use a previous layout from Corel or create a new one in Lxi 8. it still cuts a border around the font thats in the tail