• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LXI Master plus cloud V11 and windows 10

zedd2006

Hi, so i hope i put this in the right spot. I have sign warehouses version of flexi, LXI, and i was wanting to do the upgrade to windows 10 and was wondering if it works, or doesn't. I also have the LXI Rip software for the VJ 628 i got from them as well. Is there anyone that can confirm that this software works? I have win 10 on my personal desktop and like it a lot better than win 8.

Would also like to know if Mutoh's VSM software works as well.

Brink

Try it

Try it for us and let us all know how it works out. Getting no advice on how to play is one of the prices for being the first one on the block with new toys. LOL

CS-SignSupply

Seein as LXi is Signwarehouse OEM, you should contact them to confirm. Yes the software is re-branded Flexi so the CLOUD (11) version should work on Windows 10.

I often wonder why one would not contact the company they purchased the software from as a starting point. As a VAR, I want that call; and not just to upsell them....

zedd2006

Actually, i did contact them...months ago. They told me they didn't know and i would have pay for the upgrade when it came out.

CS-SignSupply

If it helps, I am running Flexi v12 and CLOUD 11 on my Windows 10 Desktop, demo pc and laptop. No issues that I have seen.

6 Months ago, SAi was stating that Windows 10 was not supported. (Facebook)

Version 12 is now fully supported under Win10, while I believe the OFFICIAL STATEMENT (corporate answer) is that CLOUD 11 is not supported on WIN10.