• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LXI Master Plus Software up for auction!

S

SignTech

dont know what the 8 series goes for prob a $1000 easy in a bundle with the cutter ... lxi is really flexi ... dunno ask Fred or other members, many ppl use flex and LXI

S

SignTech

ohh so cool thanks ............ I assumed 7.5 is in the right price and it is in the right $ range, I found it to be awesome software.

Blazingsun

Starting bid $500 sounds good to me exspecially with the added goodies..

We use both LXI 7.5 and Flex 7.6 And fine them both to be pretty good and very close to each other in layout, usage and tools.

S

SignTech

thanks for the props Gerry ....... yeah tried to keep the price fair not asking for a miracle ......

busypc

If I'm not mistaken, LXi is for cutting only. I don't think it will let you load the color profiles that you would need for printing. That being said, it is an excellent program for cutting vinyl. It is very much like Flexi.

Bradster941

dont know what the 8 series goes for prob a $1000 easy in a bundle with the cutter ... lxi is really flexi ... dunno ask Fred or other members, many ppl use flex and LXI

Why direct people to Bug Fred or other members for the answer?

Your the one selling it...

many ppl use flex and LXI

Huh?

Why would anyone use LXI if they have Flex(i) ?
(Are you stating they are exactly the same) ?

just wondering...:rolleyes: