• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LXi production manager

uncle ned

Problem; I have LXi 8 master + and all has been good until yesterday. I'm getting a production manager time out, and work will not go to plotter. I've checked my setup properties, I don't think that's the prob. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and can't get past the time out. Any ideas? Other than I don't know what I'm doing.

cOrKinSA

Had that problem a long time ago and after shutting down and moving my dongle key to another port, everything loaded up and Production Manager worked perfectly.
It might not be the Great White Hope you are looking for but hey it worked for me.

Service Sign Co

f this starts after you just install the program, check for an icon for the Production Manager on your desktop and also check if it listed under the Start menu, Programs, and Flexi or PhotoPrint. If it is not, the Production Manager did not get installed. To install the Production Manager put in the Flexi installation CD and when you are asked which components you want to install, make sure that just Production Manager is selected. If the Production Manager is installed and you are having problems connecting to it, in the program, go to the Edit menu, Preferences, select the Tools tab, click Cut/Plot (Flexi) or RIP/Print (PhotoPrint), and deselect Connect to local Production Manager using TCP/IP That came from the SW site

uncle ned

Tried the dongle, nothing, but not a bad idea. deselected tcp/ip, it's a miracle. Thank you, thank you, Master of Arts