• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mac computer

FrankenSigns.biz

Is this a set up? You're setting me up, right? Yeah, this is a set up.

Just in case it is not, I recommend buying them refurbed at Apple.com

J

john1

Yep, deff refurb from Apple.com, comes with full warranty and all

FrankenSigns.biz

Be careful, there are people here who will direct personal attacks and bully you if they find out you prefer Macs over piece of sh*t PC's.

Lay low and they won't bother you.

2972renfro

Try someone local where you can touch and look at the machine. I would have a hard time sending someone $1000 for a computer based on their online description

Beware they tend to hold their value well so you won't get the great deals that you may find with a PC

visual800

Be careful, there are people here who will direct personal attacks and bully you if they find out you prefer Macs over piece of sh*t PC's
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I cannot imagine why the pc people would start attacking over this simple post!:doh:

As far as the mac buyeing, i would use ebay. make damn sure they have great feedback

Sign_Boy

Back when I was in college I was able to get a student discount through apple.
I may be worth calling to see if they still offer this.
You may be able to pick up a new system for a little more than you would pay for a used one. The good thing about this is it may come with one year of apple care.
If they still offer that as well.