• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mac version?

niksagkram

Hi all. Up until now, I have never had to consider this, we run 100% PC, but we just bought some iPads for our sales team, and we would like to put CorelDRAW on them if possible? Is there a Mac/Ipad version available? I took a quick look at the Corel site, and didn't see anything??

Thanks,

Mark

WildWestDesigns

They did release one version, but sales were bad and they scrubbed the plans to release another one as far as I know. This was quite a few yrs back if I recall correctly.

Edit: Might want to look at iDraw on there for the iPad. I like that little program.

niksagkram

They did release one version, but sales were bad and they scrubbed the plans to release another one as far as I know. This was quite a few yrs back if I recall correctly.

Edit: Might want to look at iDraw on there for the iPad. I like that little program.

Took a look at iDraw, and it looks intriguing, however, the main reason we want Corel is to view .cdr files remotely and edit them if necessary, if thats possible? Even a .cdr viewer would work for us. Maybe we have to start saving all our work as .pdf's!! :help

Mark