• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mac - vinyl plotter help

safeflight

What is the best, most affordable plotter that will run on mac? I've been looking at the US Cutters, but then realized that they say "Will only work on windows" Any help please?! I would like a plotter that can cut anything that i create using adobe and mac products.

MartinJones

My son uses an apple laptop with his us cutter titan 3. Adobe Illustrator & us cutters "sure cuts a lot" program.

Martin

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I have an old Roland PNC950 plotter given to me by a former customer. He had it hooked to a Mac desktop and said it was plug and play for him. He only used it to cut temporary aircraft ID numbers for test flights as he was a builder of replica WW2 aircraft. Each time I have hooked it up to a Windows machine it has required a weeks worth of reading Old Paint's comments on how to get it running. My customer ran a CAD program with it.

Bill Modzel

I've been running Graphtec's on my Mac since 1989 when SignPost was the bridge app between Illustrator and the plotter. Graphtec has a free illustrator plug in for many years called CuttingMaster. You cut straight out of Illustrator.