• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MacImprint

Bill Modzel

I was a beta tester for MI back in 99 and have been using it ever since.
From the best unmentioned sources I can quote, MI will not be updated to any new version.
Right now it's "stuck" in Illustrator 10 which i am running in OS 10.4.11. I don't know if it will run in Leopard but I think not.
Also, it will not run the FX and I'm not sure at what level the cutter support stops. I'm cutting with a GsX Plus myself.
It a simple great working plug-in with a short learning curve.

jowen

I have a gerber edge le and a gerber select 15. It have the driver for both? What will be a best choice omega 2.0 or macimprint?

Bill Modzel

I think your good on the LE but I have no idea what the Select is. You'll have to get a ruling form Gerber on that one. I just looked around a bit on GSP's site and can't even find a mention of MI other than some material update downloads so you may be out of luck in less you can find someone to part with theirs which I think is highly unlikely. One of those, "Cold dead hands" products I'd guess.
Don't ever expect to get an unbiased answer from me about anything windoz. . . . and that's were Omega lives.
Learning curve, MI 2. Omega 10
Simplicity MI 1, Omega 6
There, I warned you.