• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Macmedia will Not Respond to me

Hero Signs

If they let me make it, they will come
Those guys just change out commonly burnt out pie:es and don't troubleshot. He sent me back a mother board last year and said it was fixed. It wasnt. He tried again. Again it wasnt. He has diagnostic equipment. Ahahaha ha sure he does.

vital sign

i just had macmedia repair a head board for me. my roland xc540 proIII i sent it next day and was worried that there was no phone number to speak to anyone. but the cost of a new board being 2Grand or close to that, i figured $199. was worth the chance, I received an email from kent saying he would send me and email when it was done and that i would not pay till it was completed. I received a phone call from kent and he advised me the board was ready and that i would need to replace the effected heads prior to installing. I followed his request and the board was receive fixed. the machine is printing as we speak. I have read a few negative posts of his service and wanted to just voice my two cents. All I can do is respond to their comments with this, the service was fantastic for my particular issue. But one thing you need to keep in mind is that many things can go wrong with these boards and no two issues are the same. I was lucky as it looks like it was just one part and blew out. So it was easy to fix the issue and also being that Roland rapes people on these repairs pure and simple. My repair people here in Massachusetts quoted me 3500. So for 199 it was well worth the chance even if I never saw the board again. I see that Mac media also states basically that it's a crapshoot with these boards. We all realize this is not what we want to hear when we're looking down the barrel roland repair guy coming to our shop. But once again for 200 bucks it's worth the gamble. I would definitely try it again so for arguments sake I was treated exceptionally well and I'm back in business because of him.

IsItFasst

I've used him a few times in the past with success. Was always very speedy on the turn around. Though the last time I used him was about a year ago.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
We bought good amount of spare parts from them before we got in contact with another vendor. Fast shipping, parts worked. Very knowledgable on printer repairs. I actually met him in person. Nice guy. Unfortunately, we shipped him one DX4 printhead without prior payment. Never heard back from him.