• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Macro setting to import date/time printed?

Kemble

I set up a test print that sits in my production manager and I'm running it 1x a day in the mornings (1"x1" CMYK Squares 7x across).

I was wondering if there was some sort of macro setting I could put in that will also print the time/day when I print my file (aside from manually writing it every day). This way I can collect the test strips and be able to reference them from say 1 month ago, 6 months ago and compare to see how they look.

J Hill Designs

In prod mgr labels tab you can have it print "start time of RIP" but I would imagine you would have to re-rip each time to update it...?

Kemble

Ahh sweet, thanks jhilldesigns, I found what you were referring to. I ran a few tests too, your correct, it only prints the time/date that it was ripped. To solve this I just have to re-rip the job before each print. Not a big deal since it's just 1 click to re-rip (only takes 10 seconds since it's such a small file), then hit send.

Exactly what I wanted to do, thanks !!!!