• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Macsign cut

timstudio

Since long long time i'm using macsign cut (the free version) for my S2. It works like a charm but according to specs only up to macos 10.14. Which is outdated (chrome gives me warnings it can't be updated anymore.)

Anyone know if macsign cut is working on higher versions than macos 10.14?

I know there are alternatives but i'm happy with my workflow (illustrator and macsign cut on one computer, print stuff on other computer (mac running windows.) I design, prepare, save and without switching mouse/computer (mulitple screen setup) I can immediatly cut without waiting for syncing files between computers etc. So I really prefer to keep these handlings on the same computer.

Attila Nagy

It does not run on 12.7

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 13.34.30.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 13.34.30.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 39

jerry369

MacSign Cut has been dismissed from August 2020.
It has been replaced by MacSign Plugin. A plugin to send cutting data directly to the plotter from Adobe Illustrator.

timstudio

Ok, missed that completely. Looked at the tutorial and wow....not very impressed because simple handlings look now very time consuming. Maybe in real life its less complicated but not sure if the plugin is a better and faster option than my current setup.