• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mactac EMP329

jbennett

Anyone used this material with a Valuejet yet? Needing profile help. There doesnt seem to be a specific one that I can find. The Oracal 3651 profile shows way too much of the wave and the material appears to "absorb" too much of the ink. The Mactac 5929BFD gets the print density good; however, it loses color, and even after printing pantone charts, I still can't get a deep red. I am losing it a lil bit here. Tunedcolor is going to create a profile for the media and my printer; however, I am needing to get something reliable in the meantime. All help is appreciated.

jbennett

jbennett

This is an example of my red problems that I am having. All of the darker reds look brown and all of the lighter ones look orange. I am using OEM ink and can get decent results from most ALL other colors. Help please :) The red on the left is the desired red (piece of plastic). The red on the left is what I am getting with one of my reddest looking reds. Heckuva clash!!

Attachments

• IMG00363.jpg
    IMG00363.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 88