• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Made in China Laminators?

kirkbedtelyon

Okay, I probably wouldn't order one of these machines as it scares the begeebies out of me to think of not having parts or service readily available BUT check out some of the features for the cost.

I especially like the cutting feature (scroll down to see them). I don't think I've seen adjustable cutters on the laminators readily available in the states.

Has anyone ever ordered one of these?

https://dmaisjd.en.made-in-china.co...old-Laminator-with-Best-Price.html#slideVideo

InstantOneMedia

We bought a US Tech laminator from a local distributor which is made in China. We've had to replace a couple of fuses and the speed dial. Parts came fast and distributor was able to install. Reach out and see if they have a US dealer, or mechanic. Otherwise you'll be on the phone trying to understand what they're saying as they walk you through the repairs.

kirkbedtelyon

We bought a US Tech laminator from a local distributor which is made in China. We've had to replace a couple of fuses and the speed dial. Parts came fast and distributor was able to install. Reach out and see if they have a US dealer, or mechanic. Otherwise you'll be on the phone trying to understand what they're saying as they walk you through the repairs.
Any suggestions for state side distributors (other than Sign Warehouse, i.e. Endurolam)?