• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Magical Colour Changing EPS

Sabre

Good day all,

I'm sure this will be a relatively easy question for some of our veterans, but it has me baffled. When I get an .EPS from another designer I occasionally run into colour variances depending on what program I open it with. Generally, it looks great if I import it into Corel, but the colours are blown if I try it in Flexisign. Am I missing something very obvious in Flexi's colour settings or something? Or is my issue is that I'm spelling colour wrong so many times?

Thanks in advance!

Sabre

Update....

I thought it was just the colours, but upon closer inspection it looks like Flexi goofs up the outlines of some objects too. Gradients are especially bad :p

Corel X3 and Flexi 7.6v2.

Sabre

Hmm.. having file upload issues. I'll have another crack at this later today when I have more time.

pjfmeister

I am having a similar problem when exporting eps files out of Corel X3...

With "Black" only....when I import the file into Flexi and print it.....all my blacks change to about 80% black in the print...(when I look at a soft proof in Flexi it is 80% black)

Only thing I can do is go in and select each black in the design and asign a Flexi black to work around.....very dificult and time consuming w/ more elaborate designs

I thought it was something to do w/ the export out of of Corel but no dice....

still cant figure out wat the problem is????

TresL

I have seen this several times when I save ILL files to older versions(8 or 10) to import into Flexi....

My purples always turn to blues....:-(