• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Magnet alternative??

SignDesignLady

Always Learning
I had a law enforcement officer call in today. He has a Ford F-150 aluminum body truck. Does off duty "POLICE" work in his personal vechicle and wants "removable and reusable" non-magnetic graphics option. I have tried iDot a few times for a couple of my customers but they did not like the stuff. Anyone know of another material that may work for this type of application?

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
Glass Apeel should work. It is like a heavy duty version of static cling. But really, any “removable” option is going to be hoky.

47CP

We use white Sandblast mask from Gregory (2190) for non magnetic cars. You can print on it and laminate and contour cut. Downside is that it is adhesive and will pick up dirt and stop sticking. Our autocross/track guys get 6-12 uses out of it depending on how careful they are.

DaveW