• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Magnet Material for HP 360 Latex

klmjff

Does anyone know of a good STRONG printable magnet material to run through our 360?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Turnergraphics

I vote Digimag. A lot of magnets have a slick shiney coating on the back that makes it stiff and bad on cutting blades. If someone knows of other magnets that come without the back coating I'd like to know.

cnorrick

How thick a magnet have you all run through the 360? I'm wanting to do vehicle magnets at .030 but HP says .022 is the limit on media thickness. And my media spec sheet says the .030 doesn't include the vinyl laminate so I don't know how thick it really is.

dypinc

How thick a magnet have you all run through the 360? I'm wanting to do vehicle magnets at .030 but HP says .022 is the limit on media thickness. And my media spec sheet says the .030 doesn't include the vinyl laminate so I don't know how thick it really is.

.030 runs fine in the L360. I run that all the time.